Fudge bon bons



Servings:
about 6 little bon bons

YUMMY little balls of delight. Great for a quick chocolate fix. Indeed, I prepared these spontaneously while on a chocolate craving kick. So, this is a trusty rusty quick chocolate craving-appeaser!

Ingredients:

1/2 an avocado
2 tbsp tahini
2 tsp coconut oil
a mixture of cacao powder and carob powder, to taste (i used 2 tbsp of each because i love me some chocolate fudginess!)
a couple squirts of agave
a splash of maple syrup
a sprinkle of cacao nibs
a handful of coconut flakes
a pinch of maca

Preparation:

Mix everything together. I mashed it up with a spoon but I'm sure you could use a food processor. But it worked with a spoon and I'd rather wash a bowl and spoon than a food processor :)

Roll into little balls and dust with coconut flakes that have been ground up in a coffee grinder.

0 comments:

 
Guide To Recipes © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger